OIL-DRI CORPORATION OF AMERICA
Legal Terms: Oil-Dri Corporation of America and its operating subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Oil-Dri") offer and provide the web pages available at this web site (the "Site") to Oil-Dri customers and the general public.
PLEASE READ THESE LEGAL TERMS CAREFULLY WHEN ACCESSING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE LEGAL TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
Copyright Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use: All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks, patent rights and other intellectual property rights) in and to this Site and all information, documents, articles, photographs, graphics, icons and other material (collectively, "Content") contained therein is and shall remain the sole property of Oil-Dri and its licensors, as applicable. You are authorized to view, download, copy and use Content retrieved from this Site solely under the following conditions:
- The Content is to be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only, and may not be copied, distributed or sold for commercial gain;
- The Content may not be modified; and
- You may not remove, modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices or legends appearing on this Site.
Except as expressly set forth above, no Content available on our Site may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, uploaded, displayed, sold, posted, distributed, incorporated into another work, used to create a derivative work, or otherwise exploited in any way without our written permission. You should assume that everything you see or read our Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without permission. Images of people, animals, or places displayed on our Site are either the property of or used with permission by, Oil-Dri. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or our written permission. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communication regulations and statutes. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Oil-Dri and others. Nothing contained on our Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission the Trademark owner.
Links on our Site: This Site may contain hypertext links to web sites of third parties. We have not reviewed those sites and therefore, we are not responsible for their content. The existence of such links does not indicate any approval, endorsement or authentication of any material appearing on such linked sites, nor does it indicate any association between Oil-Dri and the owners or operators thereof except as specifically set forth on our Site. Software downloaded from links found on this Site may be further subject to United States Export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You assume sole risk and responsibility for use of any third party sites or software downloaded or otherwise accessed through any links on our Site. Oil-Dri will not be responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense that may accompany or result from your use of any link or its contents, including but not limited to any computer virus; technical, hardware or software failures of any kind.
Links to our Site: You may establish a hypertext link to our Site, provided: (a) the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site by Oil-Dri or its affiliates; (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other proprietary notices on this Site; (c) you do not "frame" or "mirror" this Site or any Content contained therein; (d) you provide notice of such link by sending an e-mail to Investor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org; and (e) you promptly discontinue providing links to our Site upon notification from us.
Use of Site Information: Our Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of animals, and their treatment. In addition, our Site may contain information relating to certain applications of our products. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian, medical doctor or other expert professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing an animal's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical experts. Nor should you rely on this Site for recommendations as to suitable product applications, you should consult your own experts. Descriptions of our products contained within the Site do not constitute product labeling. You should use our products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase. Products as described on this Site may not be available in your country.
Currency of Site Information: All press releases, articles, product descriptions and other information contained in or linked to this Site were to the best of our knowledge timely and accurate when issued; however, the passage of time can render these materials stale. We are not responsible for any misimpressions or other problems which may resolve from the reading of dated material. You should carefully check the date of issuance of the press releases, articles, reports and other items contained in or linked to this Site. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in Site content.
Your Transmissions to our Site are subject the following Additional Terms:
- Any communication or material you transmit or post to our Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, stories, homepages, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Oil-Dri, or its affiliates, at its sole discretion, and without compensation to you, may use, not use, edit, adapt, modify or discontinue the use of any communication or material you post to the site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, disclosure, transmission, reproduction, distribution, publishing, broadcasting, or posting in any medium. Furthermore, Oil-Dri, or its affiliates, without compensation to you, is free to use, not use, edit, adapt, modify, or discontinue the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you transmit or post to our Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communication vehicles nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Oil-Dri to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Disclaimers: We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site, and its operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE.
DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE PRODUCT LABELING. NO CLAIMS SHOULD BE DEEMED TO BE MADE TO CUSTOMERS IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH CLAIMS WOULD BE IMPERMISSIBLE.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO USERS AND THIRD PARTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE FITNESS OF SUCH CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OIL-DRI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN AN ACTION ARISING FROM CONTRACT OR TORT) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OIL-DRI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF OR MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the above exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Severability: You agree that if any provision of these Legal Terms is found void or unenforceable, including without limitation the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, this will not affect the validity of the remainder of these Legal Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Revisions to Legal Terms and this Site: We reserve the right to revise these Legal Terms at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the Content contained on this Site. By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. Accordingly, you should periodically visit this Legal Terms page to review the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Last Updated December 31, 2009