Territory Sales Representative
Purpose of Position:
The Territory Sales Representative position will have an opportunity to learn about Oil-Dri’s consumer products business by working closely with the entire sales team on account & market analysis, sales presentations and retail market audits. Once familiar with Oil-Dri and the cat litter market, the position will assume full responsibility for managing the Great Lakes sales region in addition to assisting division management on various special projects.
- Meet sales and profit goals in the Great Lakes sales region.
- Provide market analysis by utilizing syndicated, POS and internal sales data.
- Develop and sell new sales presentations for clients.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers to create sales plans, market and account strategies; work to execute devised plans
- Assist Regional Sales Managers in the field with broker management
- Plan and conduct regular store audits – be able to communicate findings of the audit internally and with broker team.
- Work closely with Customer Service department by communicating effectively in written and verbal forms.
- Report monthly sales progress, opportunities, account activity.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have 3 - 5 years experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sales, account management, and/or marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be familiar with Information Resources (IRI) and or Nielsen market data
- Must possess strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interface effectively with customers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to Travel 50% of Time
to Human Resources Department via
email, fax at 312/321-1271 or mail to Oil-Dri Corporation of
America, 410 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60611